I knew from the minute that Claire walked into Dragons’ Den that she would be brilliant at everything she chooses to do. A woman with passion and integrity, Claire and Wool Couture was an investment that I wasn’t going to let go.
My business decisions are foremost about people and then about business. Claire and her partner Ali are the perfect example of a hard-working and driven partnership. They have a desire to produce and supply outstanding niche products with the consumer in mind. They have grown and developed the business in the time I have known them, way beyond all our expectations.
For Wool Couture, new ideas arise on a regular basis, one of the most exciting for 2018 was the opening of the first Wool Couture store and café. Tej and I were privileged to be in Yorkshire, England for the opening with over 100 customers eager to share in the excitement. It was a pleasure to see the smiling and engaged faces of the team and customers alike. The space has proven to be a real success, with regular craft sessions a must visit for everyone, and there is always a cup of tea and homemade cake ready and waiting. You never know, if Claire and Ali have their way, you could soon see an addition of alpacas in the surrounding fields! At the very least, you will be sure to find all the animals contained here on the shelves.
Crochet Cuddly Friends from Wool Couture invites craft lovers to make a menagerie of animals, each with their own personality. You can make just one animal or the entire collection—with beautiful stitching and stand-out features, each animal will make a statement of its own once created. Even I might have a go…
2 Komentar
Crochet Cuddly Friends from Wool Couture invites craft lovers to make a menagerie of animals, each with their own personality.
ou can make just one animal or the entire collection—with beautiful stitching and stand-out features, each animal will make a statement of its own once created. Even I might have a go…
Posting Komentar
Baca aturan OOT